14. There can be several reasons why a user may experience a slow response time. First, you may be connected to the site by a slow modem. If this is the case, upgrading to a faster modem is highly recommended. If you are using the site during peak usage time (around 10 am weekdays) you might consider using the site during off-peak hours when response times should be faster.
fifteen. If webpages informs me that it’s maybe not reacting, exactly what do i need to manage? You are probably using the site during a period of high usage. It is recommended that you try the site at a non-peak time. If the problem persists, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET his response.
sixteen. Why are brand new image or photos maybe not searching? You may have the graphics or picture option setting on your browser turned off. Consult your browser’s Help for details on setting this option.
Whether it does not work, you really need to restart your personal computer and attempt once again
17. Why do the pictures and you can picture are available washed out otherwise blurry? There are a few reasons why this may happen. First, you may have your display set to a minimal number of colors. Also, you should have your display set at the highest possible resolution possible. We recommend a resolution of at least 800×600.
18. As to the reasons are unable to We view the entire webpage on my Desktop computer? Some pages are too large to be viewed entirely on one screen. However, you can increase the amount of a Web page that you can see by setting your display to maximum resolution.
19. Why does my personal course crash sporadically? Session crashes are usually caused by problems with the user’s PC. This can be especially true if the user has an older computer with a slow processor and a small amount of memory. We recommend closing all other applications when using your browser in order to free system memory. You may want to consider adding memory to your PC and removing applications from your start-up file.
Your early in the day lesson are immediately fragmented
20. Whenever my computer system injuries, how can i re also-introduce link with this site? Should i telephone call people to diary me of? Just log on to the site again. You do not need to call someone to log you off.
21. Why are users becoming presented that have in past times seen blogs? Your browser can store copies of previously visited pages in a cache file on your computer. This means that pages may be redisplayed from the cache with old content rather than being displayed with the requested information. The caching of pages is dependent on the cache setting in your browser configuration. Refreshing can be forced by using the browser’s Refresh/Reload button; this requests the new information from NSLDS and ignores the computer’s cache. Clearing the browser’s cache can relieve this problem. Also see the System Requirements page for details on configuring your browser.
24. That will get access to the website? Access to NSLDS information is granted to individuals whose specific job responsibilities include at least one of the following activities:
25. Is also other people in my work environment use my personal member ID and you can password to view your website? No. User IDs and passwords are for your individual use only, and are confidential ED information. You must not disclose your password to anyone, and you must take the necessary steps to prevent anyone from gaining knowledge of your password. Use of an NSLDS user ID by anyone other than the user is a security violation and the user ID will be terminated. Security violations can cause an entire organization to lose access to NSLDS.